About Cloud Lending Inc
Cloud Lending Solutions, a leading cloud-based financial services technology company, empowers the global lending community to connect with their borrowers by transforming the borrower and lender experience. Built on Salesforce, the worlds #1 CRM, Cloud Lending Solutions is the lending industry’s only end-to-end loan and leasing software specifically designed to digitize the entire lending process; from origination, underwriting, servicing, to collections, creating a single system of record within lending operations. Clients include banks, credit unions, traditional finance companies, online lenders, and marketplace platforms
Cloud Lending Solutions was founded in 2012 and is the lending industry's only cloud-based, end-to-end loan and leasing platform built natively on Salesforce, the world's #1 CRM company. Cloud Lending Solutions is used by thousands of users across 23 countries, who use its products to run all, or part of, their origination, underwriting, servicing and collections lending operations:
• CL Originate™ is an underwriting platform for high-growth financial services. Cost-effective and agile, it manages loans, lines of credit and other financing arrangements, converting applications into contracts for servicing.
• CL Loan™ is an end-to-end lending application that enables lenders to manage loans, lines of credit and other financing arrangements under one robust and secure platform. It manages portfolios, drives transaction volume and reduces time to market for new product development.
• CL Collections™ is an advanced collections solution that enables lenders to define and automate their collection processes, streamline customer interaction across channels and reduce technical, operational and servicing costs.
• CL Lease™ enables lessors to efficiently manage equipment lease throughout the life cycle of the equipment and manage assets, contracts, and customers seamlessly. It can be integrated with an existing origination platform or with the CL Originate platform.
• CL Marketplace™ manage entire loan cycles from origination, loan grading & marketplace funding to fractional investing and payments. It automates investments across multiple borrowers on loan grade exposure limits.