About Seavus Project Viewer
Seavus Project Viewer is a leading solution for viewing, analyzing and printing Microsoft Project files (.mpp).
Project team members can open and view any Microsoft project file (.mpp), and see 100% of the views included in MS Project, regardless of the version the plans are created in. They can analyze the project files with exact look and feel as in MS Project, with no additional training required.
Seavus Project Viewer comes with visual reports and dashboard, allowing team members, team leads and other project participant to view the health of the project plan. Using the visual reports team members can view the upcoming tasks, which tasks are behind the schedule or to get information regarding the critical tasks in the project plan while the team leads, project stakeholders can observe the tasks and resource costs and analyze whether they are aligned according the project budget or to be informed about the project status via the burndown reports.
Seavus Project Viewer is the only viewer for Microsoft Project files that provides a collaborative environment for project teams, without server installation. With the Task Update functionality, teams can easily introduce a collaborative project environment where they can:
• Get real-time project status;
• Continually evaluate team's performance;
• Build knowledge for future projects;
• Simplify project collaboration;
• Save time and improve communication between team members and Project Managers.
Seavus Project Viewer 2016 supports viewing, analyzing and printing project files created in Microsoft Project 2016, in addition to all previous versions of Microsoft project, from Microsoft Project 2007 onward. Seavus Project Viewer is available in 11 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Czech, Japanese, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Russian and Chinese; and has available versions for different Operating systems: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, web, Windows Phone and Windows RT.
Seavus Project Viewer enables users to:
• Analyze project plans in 100% of the views included in any MS Project version.
• Open large project plan faster than any other project viewer on the market.
• Open Master Project Plans.
• Open Password Protected Project Plans.
• Open Project Plans Published on Microsoft Project Server.
• Collaborate through complete MS SharePoint (in-house or online) integration.
• Create Graphical reports as in MS Project 2013.
• Induce a collaborative environment with Task Update.
• Get worldwide customer support that assists will all issues within 1 business day.
Why choose Seavus Project Viewer?
• Saves up to 90% on Microsoft Project licensing cost
• It offers full Microsoft SharePoint and SharePoint Online Integration
• There is no learning curve for using the software
• It is compatible with all MS Project versions including Microsoft Project 2016
• Works perfectly on Windows 10
Find out more: www.seavusprojectviewer.com