Vincere is the world’s 1st fifth-gen software for ambitious recruiters. We are user(You)-centric, dataminded, process driven, mobile enabled and inexpensive.
1. Pipeline-focused system gives unrivaled pipeline visibility into the recruitment process.
- Vincere is the only system on the market today that gives a super clear, at-a-glance view of recruitment activities plus an extra layer of sales intelligence. The numbers running through the pipelines tells you instantly how many Company, Contacts, Jobs & Candidates you have at every stage without having to run any reports.
- Total Actions versus Unique Candidates View: Few candidates means little placements regardless of the number of actions or activities. Most systems give you numbers on total actions only, but with Vincere you can switch between views and get the real numbers into your pipeline.
- Real-time Revenue Forecast and placement probability
2. Advanced Search Options
Vincere gives you 4 types of search options to suit every users need, from quick searches to boolean experts.
- Text Search: Basic Searches across all records, including documents, comments and emails.
- Table Search: search data within tables using quick, responsive filters.
- Advanced Search: refine results with category-specific filters, sort by relevance, frequency, created date or last update time & take bulk actions straight from search results
- Contextual Search: intuitive search bar which guides users by suggesting fields and operators in the search string
3. On Training & Support:
- Comprehensive In-app Walkthroughs & Videos
Users are able to learn at their own pace with step-by-step tutorials covering product how-tos, new features and more.
- Online Support or Personalized one-on-one training sessions with a dedicated account manager
No download, setup or implementation required. All users need to do to get their data into the system is use the in-built self-serve data import tool to get their data in.
Don't take our word for it, try it for yourself. No contracts, no fuss. Start your 14-day free trial.