About Zoho Vault
Zoho Vault is an online password management software that lets businesses securely store, share and manage passwords and other sensitive data and access them from anywhere.
1. Securely store all your passwords and organize them for easy access and management. Passwords are encrypted with the strongest encryption standard (AES-256).
2. Safely share common passwords among members of your work group by granting different access privileges.
3. Directly connect to websites and applications without having to manually enter login credentials.
4. Easily provide passwords to users and groups in bulk. Instantly deny access when a user is removed.
5. Track user actions and maintain complete records of team members' password activity with timestamps.
6. With in-depth reports, keep track of which users have access to various passwords.
1. Store unlimited passwords, notes
2. Attach files/documents
3. Access from computers, smartphones and tablets
4. Automatically login to websites
5. Generate strong passwords
6. Define and enforce password policy
7. Track password access and activities
8. Offline access
9. Import, export passwords
10. Two-factor authentication
11. Secure password sharing with team members
12. User provisioning, roles & management
13. Transfer/acquire ownership of passwords
14. Centralized admin controls
15. Password expiry alerts
16. Data backup
17. Restrict access based on IP address
18. Create and manage user groups
19. Share chambers (password groups) with user groups
20. User access and activity reports
21. Active Directory integration and user provisioning
22. Password access control (request-release) workflow
23. Notifications on password events