What is Dialoga?Your contact centre does not need to be tied to expensive physical infrastructure. Hydra is the ACD solution powered by Dialoga and based on WebRTC technology. Hydra provides you with a remote platform through which agents can be monitored and controlled as if being in a traditional call centre, but when in fact no physical infrastructure is needed.
WebRTC technology does not require any physical/fixed infrastructure, hardware, IP terminals nor SIP Trunks. Hydra, being a WebRTC based ACD, is accessible via any device connected to the internet, be that a PC, tablet or even a Smart TV, allowing you to connect from the office, home or anywhere in the world.
NATURAL LANGUAGE RECOGNITION
The use of Natural Language Recognition allows you, as a company manager, to take full control of the content of the conversations that take place on any of your business phone numbers, made or received by an employee working in any of your domestic or international offices or a teleworker, disregarding the device used (landline, mobile or IP phone). Beyond the common fact that you can receive a transcription of every single call, you will also receive its translation. Choose between different detection patterns to analyse any conversation, regardless of the language used.
Ensure your services quality, accuracy and proficiency. Review easily and securely your customers’ requests and resolve quickly customers’ disputes. Improve your training efficiency and detect and defeat agents’ misconduct. Coupled with our cloud multilingual Natural Language Recognition system, analyse conversations taking place in any corporate phone line.
• Inbound and outbound Call Recording.
• Whole Call Recording.
• Selective Call Recording according to the following criteria:
· Caller IDs: blacklists, whitelists, VIP lists, etc.
· Time-dependent (scheduled call recording).
· On a defined percentage of inbound or outbound calls.
· Random Call Recording.
· On-demand: manually pause-and-resume Call Recording.
· Call Tracking: agents tag calls upon own user-defined categories.
ADVANCED VOICE CONTROL
• Voice Biometrics system: client identification, call classification, caller authentication, filters based on previous conversations, etc.
• Sentiment Analysis of speakers: analysis of vocabulary and emotional status during the conversation.
• Intelligent management of call waiting through Natural Language Recognition.
Audit in real time your employees and your Contact Centre. Barge calls or whisper agents on how to attend to customers while they are answering or making calls. Identify agents strengths and weaknesses and check adherence to scripts provided by Contact Centre management.
• Monitor your contact centre from anywhere in the world and from any device (PC, tablet, etc.). Listen to conversations even when you’re thousands of kilometres away.
• Receive call transcripts in real time.
• Includes direct messaging between supervisors and agents.
• For agents located in call centres as well as those located remotely.
• Of both inbound and outbound calls.
• Silent monitoring.
• Whisper coaching.
• Call barging.
Our IVR gathers the necessary information from the caller and routes the call to the most appropriate destination. Our IVR service enables you to interact with callers and accepts inputs from them via DTMF tones or our multilingual ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition).
• DTMF: A simple and robust technique to interact with callers and gather information from them through the use of tones input via the keypad.
• ASR: Play prompts in the language your company needs and gather information from your customers around the world.
• Text2Speech: This technology can read any text out loud letting you reproduce to your customer any text prompt.
ADVANCED MANAGEMENT OF CALL WAITING QUEUES AND CALL ROUTING
Our call queuing system helps you enhance your service level and customer satisfaction. Audit outsourced call centres and route calls to the most efficient agents. Inefficient detected agents can be automatically unlogged.
• Configurable music on hold.
• Distinct queues can be grouped into a single one.
• Routing based on a distinct configurable criterion.
• Call prioritisation based on caller line identity or time spent in any queue within an established time frame.
SECURITY, MANAGEMENT AND REPORTING
• Powerful and intuitive user interface.
• Real-time manageable: maximum queue size, maximum waiting time, time delay overflow, etc.
• Key performance metrics.
• Recordings are also stored on our secure encrypted data storage and can be retrieved via our web-based management interface or downloaded to your premise through FTP.
• Post-call surveys.
• Configure supervisor and monitoring permissions and get reports on call monitoring activity.
• Excel and Word exports.