What is FaciliWorks Essentials ?
CMMS SOFTWARE BUILT FOR YOU.
INTUITIVE, FAST AND EFFECTIVE
WITHOUT THE FLUFF.
FaciliWorks Essentials hosted CMMS software will help you cultivate a more efficient workforce, realize longer asset life and enjoy a major reduction in costs across the board. FaciliWorks Essentials is standards compliant, configurable and is not module based; it includes everything you need to master your facility’s maintenance. We’ve been in business since 1988, so you can be certain that we’ll be here to make sure you get the most out of your investment.
Tracking critical aspects of corrective maintenance and running your preventative maintenance program are the primary functions of FaciliWorks Essentials. Here are just some of the feature highlights:
- The FaciliWorks Essentials interface clean and sleek; the consistent layout of data entry screens allows for easy navigation and quick data entry.
- Maintain detailed records on assets, tasks, test point checklists, calibration measurements, suppliers, personnel, parts, preventative maintenance (PM), service requests and corrective maintenance (CM).
- Monitor your own CMs/PMs, other CMs/PMs and maintenance inventory from the dashboard.
- Monitor your team’s effectiveness and achieve your goals using Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- You can edit data in grid view instead of having to navigate to each record and grid view is configurable, allowing you to reposition, show and hide columns.
- Quickly filter any data in grid view, then export the raw data to Excel or view it in report format, which allows you to save, print or email the report with just a click.
- Use the scheduling calendar to directly modify CM and PM events: move a PM or CM into a new date or assign the work to a different technician to easily balance the workload.
- Attach hyperlinks and external documents to various records.
- Clone records to save data entry time.
- Responsive program design allows for proper viewing on desktop, laptop and mobile devices.
- FaciliWorks Essentials offers a number of features that will help you comply with ISO family of standards.
Our flexible licensing options ensure you get just the right software entitlement for your needs. Many CMMS vendors offer only named user license options, which typically leaves you paying more than necessary. One of our experienced team members will help you identify the best licensing option for your budget.
For additional features like asset grouping, FDA compliance and more, please check out FaciliWorks 8i CMMS Software.
Not sure which version of FaciliWorks is right for you? One of our experts will gladly advise you on the ideal version, setup and use of the software for your company’s unique needs, goals and compliance requirements. Contact us today for your free personalized web demonstration and you’ll see how easy it is to master your facility’s maintenance with FaciliWorks.