Localist is the only platform that combines event management with marketing automation. With all the tools you need in one place, you will increase attendance for all event types (online and offline, paid and free) and drive your organization’s growth.
With Localist, you can:
- Include all event types in one centralized calendar, including MeetUps, Facebook Lives, Zoom meetings, etc.
- Fully understand event reach and impact
- Gain actionable insights for audience targeting & event offerings using predictive event success and post-event analytics to tweak your marketing strategy
- Create, send and manage automated social media and email promotions
- Schedule Zoom meetings and track attendance without leaving Localist
- Reach new audiences to grow your community and increase event attendance
- Aggregate disparate data sources to gain a holistic view of your most engaged members
Over the past 10 years, we have powered 10 million+ events for nonprofits, technology companies, associations and educational institutions. Our customers rely on Localist because it’s:
User-friendly: Localist was built for community managers and marketers. It is an easy-to-use, maintenance-free platform that doesn’t require coding.
Flexible: With extensive integrations and an API, Localist works with all of your existing tools, from your website CMS to your CRM, video conferencing (such as Zoom), member management and community software.
Centralized: Localist centralizes the event listings process with a streamlined workflow. Departments, chapters and affiliates within your organization can add events. The power to approve and publish remains in your hands.
Scalable: Designed to fit the needs of any size organization, Localist allows you to aggregate and automate email and social media marketing for all events across departments.
Secure: Localist checks all boxes for your pals in IT. The platform is protected with standard security technology to provide privacy and data encryption.