What is Marina Controller?
Marina Controller is a full-featured, customizable, management software for your Marina, Port, Harbour Authority, Yacht Club, Marine Service, Chandlery, Dry Storage, RV Park, and Campground providing you with maximum control for multiple users and multiple locations.
Marina Controller Software is a division of Controller Series Software developed by Middi Mainframe Associates, a North American company specializing in developing, deploying, and supporting business management systems for over 35 years. We are utilized in many Municipal Marinas and Harbour Authorities, as well as Marinas and Chandleries across North America. Our team of engineers is dedicated to adapting Marina Controller to meet the continued unique needs of our customers. Some of the highlights include:
- A full-featured, customizable platform to meet all your marina needs in one
complete software solution for multiple users, multiple locations, with the
capacity to work remotely.
- Manage your slips and future reservations simply and easily with a graphical map
of your marina. Review the occupancy status of your marina(s) for a specific
period - current, future or past. The Quick Reservation Entry instantly lets you
create a reservation by simply clicking on a slip.
- Generate reservations for Annual, Monthly, and Transient moorage.
- Exact vessel positioning for Lineal moorage – know how much space you have
available and create custom gaps.
- Allows for flexible, multi-layer Sublets.
- Compile detailed customer and vessel profiles, store documents and pictures,
track customer reservations, site preferences and purchasing history.
- The software has a robust Point of Sale module recording all transactions from
Marina Controller. We partner with a PCI compliant integrated payment software
offering optional, fast and secure payment processing as well as the safe storage
of credit card information. Our payment integration allows for automatic billing
to a credit card as well as credit card and debit payments of regular point of sale
- Automatic renewal billing within seconds.
- For your marine parts and service management, Marina Controller has abundant
inventory control methods including multiple pricing, breakpoints, and multiple
units of measure handling. Conduct quick and efficient stock counts and monitor
buying patterns to make better decisions when ordering. Send monthly
statements with or without invoices including finance charges (if applicable) to
your customers with one button!
- Easily manage your exit and launch with our Travel Lift scheduler. Our software’s
haul-out and launch schedule easily tracks and reserves Lifts for vessel servicing.
Yard, Travel lift, and Hauling scheduling.
- Dry storage, lockers, parking and other rentals tracking.
- Robust reporting provides real-time performance measures, Occupancy,
Revenue, Clerk Activity and Custom Options. View reports on screen, save to a
file, email, print or export to a CSV file.
- Our optional Swift Harbour integration simplifies online reservation booking for
both the guest and the marina. The integration makes it easy to accept or decline
Web Reservations as well as import customer, vessel, and reservation details
directly into Marina Controller without duplicate entry. With our payment
integration, credit card information can be collected as tokens by Swift Harbour
and passed to Marina Controller to be used at the time of reservation or as a
- For accounting, we have an option to fully integrate with QuickBooks Desktop as
well as daily exports to other accounting software. Marina Controller can also
produce daily journals that can be easily entered into the accounting software of
- We integrate with Computrol Fuel Systems for Fuel Dock operations which
transmits the pumped fuel amount from the Computrol unit directly into Marina
Controller for billing. It also has fob capability.
As we’re the programmers, we’ll create a custom solution to meet your software needs. As you grow, we grow with you!
With Marina Controller, you have a team behind you. We offer 24x7 support service with understanding, knowledgeable technicians who will support you to resolve software, hardware or network issues via the internet or telephone.