About MicroBiz POS
Cloud EPOS and retail automation software for independent retailers. Allows retailers to ring up sales on iPads, PCs and Macs, manage inventory at multiple locations and integrated seamlessly with QuickBooks Online and an eCommerce platform. MicroBiz includes features that can save hours of management time each month such as real-time inventory, store transfers, purchasing/receiving, order management and customer relationship management. Offers ability to run a repair or service department and keep sales, products and customer records synchronized between retail stores and the Magento ecommerce platform.
MicroBiz Cloud is more than an iPad POS system. It’s easy-to-use yet powerful retail automation software. MicroBiz is designed to automate manual tasks that can consume operations at independent retailers, allowing the business to run more efficiently (and profitably).
• Cloud-based architecture - allows remote access any time, any place
• Instant software updates - mean you always have the latest version of MicroBiz with no software to install or maintain
• Product Quick Keys - ability to assign one touch register ‘quick keys’ speed up sales of frequently sold items or services (great for ringing up items w/o bar codes)
• QuickBooks Integration - Publish your register financials to QuickBooks Online with a click of a button. Integration works in multi-store and multi-register operations
• Search - incremental search functionality allows you to quickly find products, customers, transactions, gift cards, etc.
• Barcodes - use on price labels, work orders, invoices, claim tags, supplier shipments, etc. speeds up many front-end and back-end management tasks
• Assign employees - assign employees to a sale transaction or individual line item makes calculating commissions a snap
• Multi-store Inventory - view available inventory at other locations from the front register with one touch - and generate store transfers to track any transfers of items across store locations
• Auto stock fulfillment - automate creation of purchasing and store transfers, including mix/max inventory levels, replication of sales over a specified date range and one click duplication of prior POs
• Customer List Builder - enables you to quickly filter and create and export customer lists for email and print marketing campaigns.
• Magento integration - eliminates double data entry of products, customers, sales and inventory levels between your store and Magento ecommerce site
• Customer History - view customer purchase history from front register and quickly reorder items or view detail of prior customer transactions
• Special pricing - Automatic adjustment for different types of customers (retail, wholesale, student, loyalty) or quantity based pricing (buy 1 for x, buy 3 for y).
• Promotions - allows you to create date-based $ off or % off promotions in bulk across brands, vendors and categories
• Integrated processing - speeds check out process and eliminates messy month end reconciliations
• Order management - allows you to efficiently manage work orders, phone orders, layaways and deliveries
• Gift cards - issue and redeem gift cards at any store location or online
• Matrix items - Efficiently manage items that come in different sizes/colors with configurable/matrix products
• Imports - Sophisticated data import tools can be used for initial imports or to upload vendor catalogs or purchase orders (products, customers, store credits, gift cards, inventory levels)
• Register close-out - Automated close-out process speeds of end of day closing procedure.
• Reporting - wide range of reports (best/worst sellers, restock report, sales trend, etc.) to gather and analyze data in order to order items more effectively.
MicroBiz is not a start-up founded by a couple 20-year olds running a muffin shop. MicroBiz started developing retail software 1985 and has over 30 years’ experience enabling single and multi-store retailers to operate more efficiently. This experience is reflected in the design of our cloud POS software, which is easy to learn and use yet powerful enough to automate many of the manual tasks that consume hours and hours of time each month at the typical independent retailer. MicroBiz is based in the heart of Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay area. MicroBiz software has been purchased by over 25,000 retailers in 20+ countries.