What is TrackTraceRx?
TrackTraceRx is a medical care technology company that builds cutting-edge IoT-empowered Track & Trace system for the pharmaceutical industry. Back-end cloud Track & Trace system with the next-generation mobile-edge scan code technology that combines QR code multi-scanning for drug serialization with built-in AR.
Founded in 2013, we are known for our Drug Quality and Security Act (DSCSA) track and trace, DSCSA serialization, DSCSA pharmacy requirements within the ambit of DQSA FDA. Our AR-driven traceability software provides real-time VR-driven data 6 times faster, reducing overall capital investments in drug traceability and saving man-hour costs.
Some of the basic features of our RX-driven multiscanner are:
· Easy VRS management: VRS or verification router service is a complicated task that needs to be completed at the fag end of the drug supply chain. It includes multi-layered activities comprising of data curation, data management, report making and deciding on the next course of action-return to sale or to purge- within seconds. Our multiscanners are super fast in connecting with the TrackTraceRX suite furnishing details automatically, without any manual intervention. So, be it meeting the pre-requisites of the DSCSA FDA or furnishing the VRS audit form, take the help of the multiscanner for meeting DSCSA dispenser requirements.
· Contact-less scanning: Gone are the days when sorting medicines manually was a pre-requisite. Not only time-consuming, they had every possibility of human error occurring at any level. Now, with the help of vision scanning, governed by a DSCSA-guided software, one can get all the details of a medicine- its batch no, ingredients, manufacturing date, and the expiry date. All you have to do is place a smart device in front of a package and get the information you want.
· Rapid pick-up and delivery: Who would have thought supply and delivery could be so fast and easy? You place an order on a mobile app, the recipient (for instance, the pharmacy) receives it, and ships off the item almost immediately. That’s rapid data interchange for you! With DSCSA serialization, get to know about your stock placements and which ones to dispatch first, all with the touch of a button. That’s drug management simplified!
· Insta-verification: Forget straining your eyes to go through the miniscule literature on every packaging. Get you smart device close to the item and gather all the information you need for tallying- manufacturing date, its expiry, and the batch number.
· Warehouse on your fingertips: From production to delivery, manage your inventories in a jiffy! How much raw material you need? Which are the prescription medicines in demand? How to deliver sensitive drugs? Manage everything with RapidRX.
· Spot-on deliveries: Stop worrying about delayed shipments. It’s time you concentrated on other important things of the business. With rapid data interchange, everyone in the chain, including the customers, are aware of any unprecedented delays. Control user experience with an instant report and move a step ahead in performing better the next time.
· Zero-training hours: Just half an hour into the software and you are done with your training. No long-hauled training to understand inventories, their sorting, and delivery procedures. This is both time-saving and cost effective. You can divert your skilled manpower for more important jobs at hand.
· Easily downloadable: The software doesn’t take much space and is easily downloadable. Navigating through the features is just a cake walk.
· Guaranteed security and zero-error: It’s extremely secured. So, you can order, pick, and deliver without having to bother about the safety of your account. With no possibility of manual errors, there are high chances your user-base will expand.
· Environment-friendly: Save trees! Save the environment! This is what RapidRX stresses upon time and again. It aims at a zero-wastage environment and, therefore, reduces the likelihood of medicines landing up in the landfills. Everything is handled digitally (no papers involved), so it’s lucky for the trees too.
We can address all issues arising from end-to-end pharmaceutical tracking.