Clayton J.
0
People Helped
1
Review
5.0
Average Rating

Services Used

Reviewed Companies

Clayton J.'s Reviews

Reviewed AlphaRacks Hosting on Friday, December 7, 2018

They have definitely come far. They have proven over time to be an important and trustworthy hosting provider. Today, I host 95% of my infrastructure with them. The other 5%... well, I'm just too lazy to migrate ;)

Oh, and did I mention how much $$$ I am saving by hosting with these guys?

0 of 6 people found this review helpful.

Did you find this review helpful?