What is AGRIVI?
AGRIVI is one of the leading global ag-tech companies with a vision to change the way food is produced, positively impacting over 1 billion lives.
We build knowledge-based farm management solutions that address various stakeholders of the agricultural industry – farmers of all sizes, agricultural cooperatives, food sourcing industry, financial industry, NGOs, governments and all other parties interested in achieving sustainable and resource-efficient agricultural production in their network of farmers.
Thousands of farmers from more than 100 countries worldwide have recognized AGRIVI digital agriculture solution, and are using it to manage and improve their crop production.
Awards & recognitions:
- Financial Times published prestigious list FT1000 by business revenue growth and AGRIVI is placed in the top 20% of the list
- AGRIVI is ranked as one of the 50 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies in CE by Deloitte two years in a row, in 2020 and in 2019.
- AGRIVI is ranked as the first company in the precision farming segment of the FoodTech 500 list, published by Forward Fooding
- One of Top 8 global leaders in the farm management software industry (Markets&Markets Industry Report / 2016; Technavio Industry Report / 2016; Research&Markets Industry Report / 2017)
- Selected among Top 10 high-growth impact companies in UK with potential to create thousands of jobs (Barclays and Unreasonable Group, 2016)
- Ranked in Top 50 high-growth tech companies in UK (Sonovate report, 2017)
- The Most Innovative Company Award (Croatian Ministry of Entrepreneurship, 2016)
- Agrivi was featured in the EU commission case study report on agricultural technologies as a success story in farming software solutions on the EU-level, 2016
In its early stages, the company received the title of the world's best startup in 2014 by winning the 1st prize on the World Startup Competition held in Seoul, Korea.