What is Arctic Intelligence?
Who is Arctic Intelligence?
Arctic is a multi-award winning global RegTech firm that has developed enterprise risk assessment software purpose-built by industry experts for regulated businesses to better assess, document and manage their financial crime risks. Arctic Intelligence solutions are suitable for all regulated entities regardless of size or complexity to carry out their financial crime risk assessment and manage vulnerabilities consistently across their entire organisation.
Why we exist?
Arctic Intelligence exists to help the financial services sector and other regulated entities identify and understand their financial crime risks and demonstrate compliance using a cost-effective smart workflow solution. We are transforming the way risk assessments are performed to protect businesses and society from financial crime matters such as money laundering, bribery and corruption, sanctions, fraud, tax evasion, human trafficking, modern slavery, and wildlife trafficking.
What we do?
Arctic Intelligence solutions replace spreadsheets and shared folders with platforms and workflows to better assess business risks. The technology helps to guide businesses to compliance, from establishing a robust risk assessment framework through to defendable, data driven results prepared for boards and regulators.
Available Risk domains: Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Fraud and Sanctions, Modern slavery, Human Trafficking, Wildlife Trafficking, and Tax Evasion.
Why Arctic Intelligence?
Arctic Intelligence solutions can help address many challenges by providing defendable data-driven results and quickly establishing a program tailored to the organisation. Arctic Intelligence technology can calculate and present firm wide risk profiles, identifying and highlighting high risk areas and control gaps or weaknesses. Real-time reporting can aggregate risk outcomes for both an individual business unit and organisation-wide level providing accurate, consistent and dependable results.
Problems being solved:
- Lack of benchmarking with industry and peers
- Effectively obtaining input from many business units and stakeholders
- Evolving coverage and content
- Keeping up to date with regulations and guidance
- Using data points to make risk assessments less subjective
- Reporting across an enterprise to draw out observations and insights
Arctic Intelligence solutions simplify the process of conducting AML risk and compliance assessments by achieving the following:
- Customisable to your organisation, specific industry and jurisdiction
- Defendable data driven results
- Generate executive-level reporting and analytics
- Central document repository with full history and audit trail
- Action and issue tracking
- Provide consistency across multiple entities or jurisdictions
- Ongoing notifications of regulatory changes
- Regular country risk rating updates
Request Demo: https://arctic-intelligence.com/request-a-demo
Contact Us: https://arctic-intelligence.com/contact-us
DOWNLOAD FREE AML BENCHMARK REPORT