What is Jelastic?
Jelastic is a Multi-Cloud Platform-as-a-Service that helps customers to focus on their business growth instead of spending resources and team efforts on IT infrastructure configuration and management.
The cloud platform is designed for ISVs, digital agencies, e-commerce service providers needing to speed up and simplify applications deployment, reduce infrastructure cost, improve uptime and enhance security of running services.
Jelastic automates creation, scaling, clustering and security updates of traditional and cloud-native applications. The company has introduced a remarkable pay-per-use pricing model based on actual consumption. This PaaS is available as a public, private and hybrid cloud in more than 70 data centers worldwide. Being a multi-cloud platform, it also offers interoperability across AWS, Azure, GCP and other mega clouds.
The platform is language agnostic and provides certified runtimes for Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, Python, .NET and Go environments, SQL and NoSQL databases, load balancing and traffic distribution solutions, as well as Docker and Kubernetes clusters.
Jelastic PaaS ensures diversity and freedom of choice in technology and business models, data sovereignty and privacy, as well as efficiency while investing money and efforts in digitalization and cloud hosting.
Among the main features of Jelastic are the following:
- Public, Private, Hybrid and Multi-Cloud deployments with full interoperability
- Superb developer web portal for easy provisioning, cloning and updating environments
- Automatic vertical and horizontal scaling according to applications load
- Support of microservices and tradition applications with zero code change deploy
- More than 50 certified container runtimes out-of-the-box
- Enterprise WordPress hosting with pre-configured optimization
- Multi-tenant Kubernetes and Docker containers support
- Auto-clustering for automated replication configuration of application servers, databases, storage and load balancing runtimes
- Multi-region traffic distribution and management unification
- Live migration of workloads across hardware nodes and data centers
- Open API, CLI and SSH access for deeper containers management
- Integration with Git, SVN, Continuous Integration and Delivery tools
- Comprehensive billing engine with granular pay-per-use model, advanced quotas and access control policies
- Built-in metering, monitoring and troubleshooting tools