What is Fishbowl?
Fishbowl offers the #1 manufacturing and warehouse management solutions for QuickBooks. Fishbowl Manufacturing and Fishbowl Warehouse integrate seamlessly with the popular accounting solution, allowing companies to track their inventory in multiple warehouses, create multilevel bills of materials and work orders, and do many other things outside the scope of the QuickBooks feature set. Fishbowl also integrates with Xero, an online accounting solution.
In addition to QuickBooks and Xero, Fishbowl also integrates with dozens of other business solutions in a variety of categories, such as accounting, CRM, ecommerce, EDI, merchant services, shipping, mobile hardware, and operating systems. BigCommerce, Magento, UPS, FedEx, USPS, SolidWorks, Dropbox, Amazon, Avalara, and PayTrace are just a few of the many business solutions that Fishbowl integrates with. And Fishbowl offers more than a dozen plugins that are built into its interface. All you have to do is have an active account with a specific solution and then you can activate the corresponding module in Fishbowl to link the two together.
Fishbowl Manufacturing’s modules give companies the following manufacturing features:
- Production stages
- A variety of assembly and repair jobs
- Work order batches
- Bill of materials replication
- Task scheduling and assignment
Fishbowl Manufacturing and Fishbowl Warehouse also contain advanced warehouse management features that growing businesses need to stay in control of their inventory. These features include the ability to:
- Monitor inventory levels in multiple locations
- Generate reports to spot sales trends by location
- Check vendor performance and relationships over time
- Create automatic reorder points on inventory items
- Quickly pick, pack, and ship orders to customers
- Optimize warehouse layout for faster receiving and picking
- Include labor and carrying costs in total product costs
- Use multi-currency conversion in sales orders and purchase orders
- Turn price quotes into sales orders
Fishbowl offers the best value to small and midsize businesses that want to stay with QuickBooks while adding advanced inventory management features. With its numerous integrations and plugins, Fishbowl keeps all of your information in sync across online and desktop platforms.
Visit https://www.fishbowlinventory.com to learn more about Fishbowl and sign up for a free trial.