What is Awesome Support?
Awesome Support Plugin is undoubtedly one of the most popular help desk tools in the market for WordPress. With dozens of add-on and widgets, it helps you streamline customer communications, improve agent collaboration, automate repetitive tasks, and manage support tickets seamlessly. It is noted for its simplified support, advanced features, and top-notch data security options. Its advanced customizations packed with powerful integrations makes it one of the best Online ticketing systems for WordPress with free and premium features.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Check out the user-friendly features of this awesome plugin:
- Ticketing: users can submit tickets from the front-end, and your agents respond to them from the WordPress back-end
- Import: Import tickets from Zendesk, Helpscout, and Ticksy using our free importer add-on – makes for a seamless transition to your new helpdesk
- E-mail notifications: relevant parties are notified of certain actions by e-mail, and all e-mails are customizable. Choose from a selection of six email notifications (new ticket, reply to agent, reply to the client, etc.)
- Restricted access: all correspondence is private between the client and the agents (unless the PUBLIC TICKETS premium add-on is installed and configured)
- File upload: you control when files can be uploaded, how many files, and how large they are
- Multiple products: provide support for as many products as you want; synchronize product lists with popular e-commerce platforms such as WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)
- Multiple departments: provide support for multiple departments
- Custom fields: easily set up additional custom fields on your ticket forms (and our premium Custom Fields add-on offers even more convenience). Choose from 13 field types, control where they show up (front-end, back-end, ticket list, ticket form, etc.), and decide who can view them.
- Terms & conditions: ask users to agree to your terms and conditions before they open a ticket
- Old tickets: identify old tickets quickly with tags; limit your viewable ticket list to only show old tickets with just a couple of clicks
- Tickets waiting on you: Quickly see all tickets still waiting for a reply – two clicks is all it takes to limit your ticket list to only those tickets!
- Agent Collaboration: multiple agents can work on the same ticket and tickets can be transferred between agents; assign primary, secondary, and tertiary agents to tickets while retaining the flexibility to transfer a ticket to any other agent.
Sorting And Filtering: includes an amazing flexible sorting, filtering, and tagging system for your tickets
- Security: assign just the right capabilities to each of your agents including just the ability to see their own tickets or expand to see everyone’s tickets – your choice!
- Tracking: easily track where a ticket originated (support form, email, Facebook, phone call, etc.)
- Prioritize your way: create your own priority scheme – you don’t have to get locked into a 1-5 priority scheme!
- Time Tracking: basic time tracking is included! Admins can even adjust time and all-time changes are logged directly in the ticket.
- Custom Labels: sign up for our email newsletter and get our Custom Status plugin for free – unlimited color-coded, customized statuses and ticket labels at your fingertips! Combined with priorities and tags you have the ultimate system for categorizing and tracking your tickets!
- WordPress UI: Uses the familiar WordPress administration user interface so there is almost no learning curve! And, because we respect the WordPress UI standards you can use any 3rd party styling tool to create the look you want (see the screenshots section for examples)
- REST API: We love it when developers use our products. The REST API is very developer-friendly – push and pull Awesome Support ticket data with ease!
- GDPR READY: Our registration screen can be easily configured to show GDPR related information
GUTENBERG AWARE: Compatible with the new WordPress editor known as Gutenberg
- WOOCOMMERCE INTEGRATION: Includes integration into the WooCommerce dashboard along with a premium option for advanced integration